Sunday, March 26, 2006

Anniversary of the Book of Mormon

The BoM was published on this date 176 years ago.

I asked the same thing of Christianity before I came to faith and I will ask the same of Mormonism: show me the evidence and I'll believe. Show me the source documents that the BoM came from and I will investigate them and come to a fair, honest, and reasonable conclusion.
"...he [Lehi] was filled with the Spirit, and began to prophesy concerning his seed-that these plates of brass should go forth unto all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people who were of his seed. Wherefore, he said that these plates of brass should never perish; neither should they be dimmed any more by time."
1 Nephi 17b-19b
Let me see these plates of brass. Surely they haven't perished; surely they have gone to all nations, kindreds, tongues and people of Lehi's seed, unless the book is a lie. So show me the brass plates. That's all I ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogstats