Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Heretic Rating


You scored as Monarchianism. You are a Monarchian. You seek to retain monotheistic belief but in doing so abandon the idea of a triune God. God exists as the Father only, though he can reveal himself in other ways in a manner similar to modalism. Jesus is a man who is adopted into the Godhead and given divine status. Jehovah's Witnesses still hold to this belief.

Monarchianism


100%

Pelagianism


83%

Socinianism


67%

Adoptionist


50%

Arianism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Nestorianism


33%

Apollanarian


17%

Chalcedon compliant


17%

Donatism


8%

Gnosticism


8%

Modalism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Docetism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

A number of these questions were very difficult to answer. I felt I was being boxed into ideas that I didn't agree with. And quite a few fundamental elements of my beliefs were entirely missing from the quiz.

I think it's funny that my theology can be classified as along the lines of Modalism even though I show up as 0% Modalist.

If anything, the quiz pegged me as anti-Trinitarian. I'm Monarchian in some ways, but not in others, which the quiz does not account for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogstats